Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No Excuse!

Since I have been back I have not worked out! Take in mind I live next door to a gym so there is really no excuse! Nichy is gone a lot…but I have a stroller and the weather is great! Today I set off for a new workout. Gabriela was in the stroller. We went to the park and found a shady spot. The workout consists of jumping jacks, high knees, butt kicks, running in place, steps ups, lunges, and squats. I had to count out loud to keep Gabriela occupied and every once in a while belt out in song! When Gabriela got antsy in the stroller I did lunges and squats holding her! Don’t know how long I will be able to do that! Needless to say we got some stares!! However, I feel much better and hope to continue this on days Nichy is gone.





These pictures are one of the parks I enjoy going to. This park is in the center of town and I could spend hours here! There is a group of men that meet daily for cards. We will watch them and most of the men will come and play with Gabriela. Jugglers are also always fun to watch!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I say-- whatever it takes! :)

Mary Ella said...

Go Morgan! I so do these types of workouts not as hard as yours sounds but I think it is awesome! You go girl!!!