Thursday, January 8, 2009

Never Again!!!

We are back after only 28 hours of traveling!!! I wish I could say the traveling went great, but I will never again take that bus!!! Not sure how I will be getting back at the end of the season. I will have to find a new way! The flights weren't bad and I only had a two hour layover in Houston. I was able to take all my bags even though they were overweight. The lady that helped me was getting ready to get off work and didn't take the time to notice the scale!! My carry on probably weighed about 50 pounds...not kidding! I don't know what I was thinking!! Next time I will travel with no carry on.

Last night when we were on the bus, I was sitting there thinking how great of a traveler Gabriela was and how lucky I was. She had not cried at all, slept well, and was in a great mood! About five minutes after thinking this she started crying!! It was not a small cry. It was a bright red face screaming at the top of her lungs cry! We were one hour from Bahia and, I think she was just ready to be off that bus! The loud scream lasted about 30 min. I had people asking me what was wrong, did I need help, and some dirty looks!! Finally she nursed and quit screaming!! That has never happened to me and I did panick a little!!


Here is a picture in the cab ride from the airport! I discovered Gerber teething cookies while we were home. I brought back about 5 boxes!! On a good note, it is summer here!! I am sitting in my apartment hot....we get our air conditioner on Friday!!!

No comments: