Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mama!!!!

She finally said mama!!!! After a lot of dada dada dada...she is now saying mama!! Don't know that she is associating it with me, but its a start!! We are leaving Tuesday for Argentina. Nichy left on the 1st. We have had a blast and got to see so many people. I will post pics of Christmas and New Year's soon!

Sim and Steph came for New Year's. We had so muchy fun, and it is so fun to watch Gabriela and Sammy play. Sim has always called Gabriela "GG" and now Stephanie is too!! Not my favorite nick name-they are the only ones allowed to call her that!!

Christmas was great. My mom got Gabriela a lot of books and toys we are taking back. I am excited to read the new books. I think I had the other ones memorized. Today Gabriela took steps while pushing her little fire truck. She was standing up behind it, pushing it, and took about 4 steps before falling!

No comments: