My favorite sight was the Tokyo Tower. The view of the city and buildings was amazing. There was also a really cool play area for kids. I felt like each district we went to had a different vibe. Shibuya was very loud, crowed, and had a little bit of everything. Ginza district had the ritzy vibe with a lot of people. We also made it to the famous Kiddy Land store. This was three levels of toys! Gabriela was a happy and picked out a Hello Kitty toy. We are so glad we got a chance to go to Tokyo and hopefully next time I won't eat so much:)
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Tokyo
Nichy had a week off for The Holidays and we decided to go to Tokyo. We caught the bullet train and left on Tuesday. We stayed in Shibuya district and couldn't believe all the people! I researched Tokyo a lot before we went and had all the addresses of sites to see. Unfortunately, that list got left at home! When we got off the train we spotted a Sabarros pizza place. This was are first stop in Tokyo and the beginning of our eating spree! Gabriela did well and had a good time. At times she got tired of walking. We laughed, because at one point when she was walking she said, "I am ready to go back to our Japan home." This little girl had no idea how lucky she was to be in Tokyo! All she knew was her Christmas toys were in Otsu, and that is where she wanted to be!
My favorite sight was the Tokyo Tower. The view of the city and buildings was amazing. There was also a really cool play area for kids. I felt like each district we went to had a different vibe. Shibuya was very loud, crowed, and had a little bit of everything. Ginza district had the ritzy vibe with a lot of people. We also made it to the famous Kiddy Land store. This was three levels of toys! Gabriela was a happy and picked out a Hello Kitty toy. We are so glad we got a chance to go to Tokyo and hopefully next time I won't eat so much:)
My favorite sight was the Tokyo Tower. The view of the city and buildings was amazing. There was also a really cool play area for kids. I felt like each district we went to had a different vibe. Shibuya was very loud, crowed, and had a little bit of everything. Ginza district had the ritzy vibe with a lot of people. We also made it to the famous Kiddy Land store. This was three levels of toys! Gabriela was a happy and picked out a Hello Kitty toy. We are so glad we got a chance to go to Tokyo and hopefully next time I won't eat so much:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
How awesome!! Glad he had some time off so you can take advantage and travel!
Post a Comment