Monday, December 5, 2011

Kimono Dresses



The first day I was here in Japan Nichy brought two presents home for Gabriela and I. A lady named Miche game them to him for us. Attached was a note that said enjoy Japan. I thought that was so sweet, and it was the first time I received a gift before meeting someone. We met Miche and love her!! She is truly a genuine nice person and makes me want to do for others as she does. Last week she took us on a river boat ride. After the boat ride she fit us for Japanese Kimono dresses and gave them to us! Gabriela loves hers and wants to wear it everyday! I love this picture of Gabriela. It also reminds me of how lucky this little 3 year old is!

When Nichy got home from practice we were in our dresses and surprised him! Some of the players were with him! I think they all got a good laugh.





No comments: