Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mondays

Each Monday Nichy has the day off. We love this day together as a family and also enjoy going to knew places. Last week we went to Osaka and walked the streets for 6 hours! We couldn't believe how well Gabriela did. Its funny I will take her on a five minute walk and she wants to be held. However, when Daddy is around she does much better! This week we stayed in Otsu and walked around. We laughed that even though we didn't travel anywhere we still managed to do the usual 6 hour outing! Poor Nichy never gets to rest on his day off!

We love going to Nichys games and they have been winning! He has been playing great. After every game Gabriela runs on the court with him. Then she complains how he got her sweaty! Last game Gabriela took her braid out of her hair. When I asked her why she did that her response was "I want my hair like the cheerleaders." She is fascinated by them and I think we are in trouble!!

No comments: