This was Gabrielas first Halloween in the U.S. I had no idea there would be week long festivities and you could literally celebrate all week! We started the Sunday before Halloween with a Tumbleville Express Party. I invited all of my kids and we had three buses, face painters, Princess Cinderella, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Tinkerbell, Batman, and Captain American all there to celebrate! The party was a hit and I think it will be a yearly party. We had over 150 people there and the weather was great.
During the week we went to two carnivals, story time forest trick or treating, two partys at school, and Monday night trick or treating with the family! Next year if we are here I will buy two costumes. Gabriela was Strawberry Shortcake and then a genie Halloween night. We had to borrow a costume due to the other one being filthy! Gabriela loves candy and I had to regulate how much she could have. I figured out once she has one piece she wants more and more. I wonder where she gets that from?
No comments:
Post a Comment