The weekend started out great. Friday night El Nacional was losing. With less than one second on the clock Nichy made a fade away jumper off the glass to tie the game! We went to overtime and won! Thursday and Friday were in the high 80’s low 90’s but Saturday was cold! Isn’t that how it always works out when you are planning a weekend outside. We did not go to the beach on Saturday. Oh let me back up a little. I was not able to take Gabriela’s stroller on the bus because there was not enough room. I had to carry her everywhere this weekend! Strollers are very expensive in Argentina, and you see mothers carrying their babies a lot! I have a new found respect for these women. After not having my stroller this weekend, I realize what a necessity one is.Sunday was a warmer day. We went to the beach and walked around a lot! Nichy had to rest before his game so he couldn't do much. But Gabriela and I soaked up a little sun and ate icecream:) Yes I gave her a tiny bite! She loved it and now anyone she sees with icecream she won't take her eyes off their cup! Watching the game Sunday night looked like Nichy needed more rest! After having a great game on Friday...Sunday was not the same! He was 4-14....the ball just wouldn't go in! They played a really good team and lost by 8.
Monte Hermoso is a really cute little beach town. We will probally start going more and staying the weekend but with the stroller!
3 comments:
WOW! She is so adorable and so big!!! Love the swimsuit shot! Congrats to Nichey on the game and by the way, you look great!
She looks so precious in her little swim suit. I love this picture! I can't wait to see you all soon!
She looks so cute in that suit! Wow she is getting so big!
Post a Comment