We decided to make a blog. It will be a great way to keep track of Gabriela, places we have lived, and all our fun adventures! We are living in Bahia Blanca, Argentina. Nichy is playing basketball for El Nacional.
Gabriela is getting so big. She will be 7 months old November 19! I look at her every day and cannot believe my little baby is almost 7 months!
Here is a picture of Nichy and Gabriela at his favorite Argentina restaurant!


Gabriela is getting so big. She will be 7 months old November 19! I look at her every day and cannot believe my little baby is almost 7 months!
Here is a picture of Nichy and Gabriela at his favorite Argentina restaurant!
3 comments:
Hey Ya'll, I am so excited you are blogging!!! She is beautiful and has gotten so big! OK Morgan next summer you have got to go to the pool with us. Gabriella will be so fun for the pool!
Yeah!!!! You have finally joined the world of blogging! Now, I can keep up with the latest news on Gabby! Kennedy misses her friend!
Hey,
Welcome to the blog world. Look at GG. She's so big. I can't believe it.
Post a Comment