I came home to Gabriela drinking a bottle and holding it by herself!!! Nichy and I couldn't believe it. We had no idea she could do this because she rarely gets a bottle! It was fun comparing the pictures from yesterday and the first time she had a bottle. Looks like dad likes the wife beaters:)
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Teaching English!
Yesterday I went to the Academy of English to teach two classes. After meeting with the principal I agreed to teach two days a week for a small fee. Actually it was a really SMALL fee!! When I arrived yesterday she asked if I could come everday!!! I explained I couldn't because I didn't have anyone to watch Gabriela. The classes went well, and the students had a good time. When it was time to get paid the principal just gave me a blank stare and acted as if she had not agreed to pay me!! Argentinians can be really pushy and take advantage of you if you let them. I think my teaching days might be over!!

I came home to Gabriela drinking a bottle and holding it by herself!!! Nichy and I couldn't believe it. We had no idea she could do this because she rarely gets a bottle! It was fun comparing the pictures from yesterday and the first time she had a bottle. Looks like dad likes the wife beaters:)
I came home to Gabriela drinking a bottle and holding it by herself!!! Nichy and I couldn't believe it. We had no idea she could do this because she rarely gets a bottle! It was fun comparing the pictures from yesterday and the first time she had a bottle. Looks like dad likes the wife beaters:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gabriela is beautiful! I hope all is well. I can't wait to keep up with your blog and watch her grow.
Jules is that you? If so leave me your blog..I can't find it!
I was wondering if that was the same pic. Gatta love the wife beaters. Easy to put on, afforadable and comfortable.
Post a Comment