Thursday, November 13, 2008

Too much walking

Gabriela got a little tired from the 4 hours of shopping!!!



Went shopping with Toya today. We walked and shopped for about 4 hours! She is married to James one of Nichy’s American teammates. I think it is becoming a tradition to eat at McDonalds when they are out of town! We cook a lot when they are here and need a break! We are both going to Monte Hermoso for the games this weekend. I am excited to go to the beach and hope to get some color! I got Gabriela a bikini…and I retired mine!! We walked way too much today and I am exhausted! Gabriela did good today we will see how many times she tries to eat sand this weekend!




2 comments:

Trent, Amanda and Kennedy said...

I also retired my bikini. Looking forward to seeing pics of Gabby at the beach!

Mary Ella said...

I can't wait to see pics of Gabriela in her bikini. AND I am positive you can still wear one and look hot!