Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chicken Pox!

Gabriela woke up with small bumps on her face this morning. I checked her body and she had a few more. One of Nichys teamates kids had chickenbox last week and they were at the games this weekend. Apparently they were STILL contagious!! We took her to the Dr. and he said it was a mild case. This is the first time she has been sick, and I think it has been harder on Nichy and I than Gabriela!! We both just can't believe she has chicken pox and feel so sorry for her!! Gabriela and I are suppose to go to the U.S. next week for Thanksgiving. Don't know if we will be able to fly by then...........

On a good note she has started pulling up!

2 comments:

Mary Ella said...

Poor girl! And poor ya'll I bet it will be harder on ya'll than her!

Trent, Amanda and Kennedy said...

Poor baby! I can't believe that she has the chicken pox. I know that we are suppose to get together once you get back to the U.S, but lets make sure that Gabriela is cured. I don't think that I could handle Kennedy getting the chicken pox yet.