Yesterday we started the day with popsicles and a bicycle ride. We took the train to Kyoto and our first stop was Toys R Us. We had no plans for the day, and I told Gabriela she could do whatever she wanted. We walked around Toys R Us for almost two hours looking and playing with toys! The next couple stops were stores with displays to play with. It was so much fun not rushing and just letting Gabriela play. I love living a slow paced life here. When we get back to The States we will have to make a few changes and not be on the go all the time! I cherish these days and memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Slow and easy & memories forever. The USA should take a lesson instead of drugs, shootings, and general BS. You and your family have been blessed.
Post a Comment