We took Gabriela to the aquarium in Osaka. When we woke up that morning I told her we had a surprise. We gave her clues and kept asking if she knew where we were going. After a lot of clues and seeing pictures of fish she said "were going to the aquarium." Her favorite thing she saw was the sharks. My favorite thing she said was "look its colossal squid!" She learned it from watching Wild Kratts. Now I can feel less guilty for letting her watch t.v.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Aquarium
We took Gabriela to the aquarium in Osaka. When we woke up that morning I told her we had a surprise. We gave her clues and kept asking if she knew where we were going. After a lot of clues and seeing pictures of fish she said "were going to the aquarium." Her favorite thing she saw was the sharks. My favorite thing she said was "look its colossal squid!" She learned it from watching Wild Kratts. Now I can feel less guilty for letting her watch t.v.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment