
We were walking by the gym and saw this picture of Nichy on the wall! Gabriela was in the stroller and started saying "dada." I looked up and it was a picture of her daddy!
Quimsa won the pre-season tournament. Everyone was so excited. It was bitter-sweet, because Nichy got hurt and did not get to play in the championship game. However, it was just a pre-season tournament! He pulled a muscle and will be out for a few weeks.


This is a picture of Roberto and Gabriela. Roberto is our new friend who works at the Kiosko a few blocks from us. Everyday after siesta Gabriela and I walk to his store. We sit on his patio and talk with all the regular customers. Roberto and my friend, Sylvio, help me with my Spanish. It is good practice for me to talk with them on a daily basis. They are also big basketball fans and love to talk basketball! Gabriela loves going because she gets all the attention!!

This picture sums up how Gabriela gets treated in Argentina!! Everyone loves children here and they love to feed them! On a daily basis Gabriela is given a banana from the verduleria, balloons from the toy store, and candy from the grocery store. She is not too happy when I take the candy from her!! I don't have the heart to tell the ladies that I don't let her eat candy! She was allowed to eat cake at Sol's birthday party. As you can see from the picture she was in heaven!
1 comment:
She is getting bigger everyday! We miss you here! Lindsay and I were at dinner tonight and wishing you were here!
Post a Comment