
We have been going to a lot of Asados. Argentinians have Asados for any type of celebration. We celebrated Quimsa winning the pre-season tournament! The picture above is a Folklore group. This is Folk music and everyone was singing and clapping! It was great. This past week I went to a Folklore dance class. If I was trying not to stick out as an American girl with no rhythm I went to the wrong place!!

This is not a great picture. If you look behind the guy standing holding the pole you can see the pit whey they cook the food. This is the parrilla which is a huge grill. Different meats are presented at Asados usually by the cook. Each Asado typically serves three or four different cuts of meat and chorizo. Everyone enjoys good food and lots of wine!

We went to this Asado with my friend Sylvio and his family. They were celebrating a birthday. Most of the guys were huge basketball fans and very excited to have Nichy there! They couldn't believe how much he ate. They loved it and kept serving him more meat!
1 comment:
I am in a cooking rut too... I feel like I cook the same ten things so I've been trying new stuff that I find online. Love the pics! Christmas will be here before we know it.. Can't wait to see ya'll and Gabriela.. I bet she will seem so much bigger by then!
Post a Comment