Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ten Months!

Gabriela is Ten months and I can't believe it! She is growing so fast! This month she has been standing on her own a lot. She tries to attempt a step but then always cautiously sits down. When people say "hola" or "chau" she has started waving! Her vocabulary still mainly consist of "dadadada." Once in a while I will hear a "mama." Favorite activities are the pool, playing with daddy, going on walks, and being mischievous.
Here are pics from the September-February.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Wow! She's growing up quickly!

dillards said...

She is growing fast. I can't believe it. She looks so happy in all her pics. Love and miss you a ton

The Adler Family said...

That last picture is my favorite!! She looks so adorable in that outfit!

Sara Wagner said...

your daughter is adorable!!! too cute...look at all that hair!! :)