Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Toy!


When I hold Gabriela's hand, she tries to walk! Yesterday I decided to go buy her a toy that she could walk with. We got home, and I realized our aparmtment is really small. She kept walking the toy into walls and furniture! Today we went outside for a walk, and I brought the walker. It was so cute to watch her walking on the sidewalk. I think she really felt proud of herself! We will have to start this in our daily routine, because she loved it!



Nichy has two road games this week and won't be home until Monday. They really need to win tomorrow. The last few games have been tough losses, all two points or less.

2 comments:

Maria said...

The Boy blew her kisses. :)

dillards said...

Look how cute she looks. I wish I was there to watch her outside on the sidewalk. Have fun girl. I think we will be able to find out if were having a boy or girl next month. Yeah. Miss and love ya