


We have been so busy since we have been here! Gabriela has a tooth, working on a second one, crawling really fast, and pulling up on everything!!! We went to Arkansas this past weekend and I officiated a basketball tournament. We spent the weekend in the gym and Gabriela just loved the cheerleaders! Everyone was joking that she will be a cheerleader instead of a basketball player:) We also got to see Sammy and I will upload pictures of them soon!
My Great Aunt came in town from California so we also went to Tulsa to visit her. She is 87 and in great shape!! Nichy decided to come to the states for Christmas so we will spend Christmas here!! I am so excited. He will be here Monday. Lindsay found out she is having a boy! She is starting to show and looks so cute!
4 comments:
Ah, love the picture in front of the tree!! You didn't tell me she is getting teeth! How is that with breastfeeding?! ;)
I really want you to come to Arkansas so that we can visit. That is exciting that she has a tooth. Kennedy now has 2 teeth. Tell Lindsey congrats for me! I totally picture her with a little boy!
Congrats to Lindsey! These pics are so cute! Merry Christmas!
Oh, Gabriela is adorable and Morgan you are beautiful as ever! Please tell Linds that I am so excited for her new news. Happy Holidays! Tina
Post a Comment