Monday, December 1, 2008
We are home!
We got to the states last week and have been going ever since! The trip home was LONG! We had a 10 hour bus ride, 10 hour flight, 6 hour layover, 5 hour layover, and a 2 hour flight!!! But we made it! Gabriela did fine flying. She had scabs on her face and I felt like we were getting some stares! A lady told me "you really should cut her nails so she doesn't scratch her face." I politely told her it was chicken pox scabs!! The scabs are off now and she is great! Thanksgiving was great. I was glad to have some good food!!! We are going back Dec. 22 to spend Christmas in Argentina.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi! I'm glad the little one is getting over the chicken pox!
BTW-- if you don't mind, I'd like to add your blog to the basketwives blogroll. I'm trying to gather up all the blogs of basketball wives and post them there. :)
I want updates! How's life back in the USA with aunt, uncle, cousin and grandparents?! :)
Post a Comment