Saturday, April 7, 2012
Happy Birthday Nichy
Nichy is 32 today!! We told Gabriela we would celebrate their birthdays together. Nichy won his game tonight and then we came home for singing and cake. A fan gave Nichy his birthday hat and he wore it after the game. The Japanese are known for giving gifts to the players after games. Nichy came home with flowers and lots of goodies!
Gabriela was so excited and only tested the cake 5 times before he came home. There was one present wrapped, and I told Gabriela it was for her Daddy. When he was getting ready to open it we told Gabriela we tricked her and it was really for her! She was so excited. This birthday celebration was very low key compared to his past birthdays. I told him I felt bad because we usually have big celebrations in Argentina. He was very happy tonight and said "this is all I need."Gabriela will have her birthday in The States this year. She has not been home for her birthday since her first birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment