Thursday, February 4, 2010

Party and Tears!!






Gabriela went to her first birthday party. Her friend Tookie turned six years old! She was one of the youngest at the party. When she walked in I got a little sad because she looked like a little girl and not a baby!! There was a moon bounce, music, and clowns. Gabriela was having a blast on the moon bounce and running around. The clowns made a grand entrance with music, foam, and silly string. All the kids were sitting down watching. Actually the clowns were Tookies older sisters and friends. I was busy taking pictures when I heard this lound scream and crying! I looked down to see my child beat red and terrified! Poor baby was scared of the clowns! I actually thought we were going to have to leave the party. However, after about fifteen minutes of calming her down she adjusted. By the end of the night the she was dancing with the clowns!






No comments: