Friday, November 20, 2009

Updates

We have been so busy lately. Gabriela is quite the social butterfly and gets us invites for lunches, asados, swimming, and playdates!! Her Spanish is getting really well and it amazes me how easy children pick up languages. This is her friend Avril and they play really well together. Everytime she comes back from playing with Avril she has a new word! After weeks of Nichy and I trying to teach her please and thank you she finally said please! However, it was after I told her no and she was begging and then whined pleeeeaaassse!! It was really cute!


These two pictures are the number one reason I am so excited to be home for Christmas! My two nephews Fuller and Jude! How cute is Fullers pumkin hat! Apparently he is quite the chunk! Jude came to visit Fuller and was sure to hide his toys so Fuller wouldn't play with them!! He did the same thing this summer with Gabriela. It will be so much fun Christmas with all three of them together!








No comments: