We are back in Argentina and getting settled. Nichy came a month before us and got the apartment all set up. We have a nice apartment and a big kitchen! The kitchen is going to be great since I cook a lot. Gabriela did great on the flights over. We traveled almost twenty four hours before we got to Santiago Del Estero. She got sick on the flight from Atlanta to Buenas Aires. There was no warning just vomit everywhere! It was aweful. I felt so sorry for her. For a few minutes I was the mom with the baby screaming her head off. Oh, did I mention it was 2:00 in the morning!
Nichy's team has been winning! This team is a lot better than the team he played on last year! Winning is so much more fun than loosing! I have met all the wives and girlfriends. We have gotten together and few times. Gabriela loves to play with one of the wives daughter name April. She has made her first friend in Argentina!
2 comments:
Sounds like you are off to a great start in getting acquainted with the new city! I don't know how you survive traveling all those hours with a toddler. Oh my.
Will email more later :)
I'm glad things are going well! That is such a sweet daddy daughter pic :) We miss you!
Post a Comment