

Time has gone by so fast since we have been home. Gabriela is changing and getting so big. She loves music and starts dancing the minute she hears music. Her vocabulary is no, mama, dada, papi, yeah, and uno....ha that is according to her daddy!! Nichy speaks only Spanish to her for which I am so grateful. It is amazing everything she understands. The last month she has gotten really good at understanding all simple commands in English and Spanish.
Lindsay and Andy are in the countdown mode for baby Fuller to be here! We all are so excited to have a new baby in the family! Last, but not least, we bought a house!! I guess I need to change the name of our blog because we will no longer be living out of a suitcase!! We are so excited and think this will be a great investment.
6 comments:
Yea! for the house and the update...Fuller Gunn....how cute is that :-)
OMG!!! You must call me and give an update! CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations on the house! Gabriela looks beautiful, as always, and can Nichy come speak Spanish to my son? Seriously. He counts to 15 and knows the basic colors, but I just had to pull him out of his daycare/school, because of some issues (long story). OK. I know. You're house is not in Tulsa. But still... can't wait to see you all this summer!
Congrats on the house! I would love to catch up! I wish I could speak another language to my kids...that is awesome!!!
Hi M! I'm so so happy for you guys, you've no idea. I miss singing to Gabby! The next time i see her she'll be really big... OMG! Ha ha.
Tell your friends i can speak Spanish to their kids, lol.
Hope we can talk soon.
Take care! Besossss!!!!
Congrats on the house! Please tell Linds that the belly looks good on her, what an adorable prego lady! Miss ya'll.
Post a Comment