
Two seasons ago when we lived in Corrientes I was one of the youngest wives on the team. We were on a team that majority players were married and some had kids. I can remember going to the games in a outfit that I would be able to go out it! After the games I would always wait on Nichy outside the locker room ,and we would decide what the plans were with other couples. The wives with children usually waited in the stands while their kids played or ran wild on the court!
Now that Gabriela is walking I let her on the court after games. I am the "wife" chasing her child after the game! Watching her tonight made me realize how fast time goes by and the different stages of married life. Times have changed since the Corrientes days. I no longer go to games with just a purse and cute outfit on! The diaper bag is filled with toys, books, juice, snacks, and anything that will keep her busy. This year I am one of the oldest wives on the team! I have to say I kinda like being the old married wife of the team:) I also have a new found respect for all mothers who go to sporting events with their children!
3 comments:
Oh, wow! I'm sure there is never a dull moment now that she is really moving around!
Look at my Morgan all grown up. What a nice post to read. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
I can't believe how big she's gotten!
(And I also feel OLD compared to my first season!)
Post a Comment